Skip to content
- In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered.
- A deposit may be required prior to initiating diagnostics and treatment.
- A $50 deposit is required to schedule any surgical procedure. This deposit is non-refundable unless at least 48 hours cancellation notice is given.
- Accepted forms of payment include cash, checks, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), debit cards, Scratchpay, and CareCredit.
- The account holder must be present and have a valid photo ID when paying with CareCredit or a check.
- Checks will not be held or post dated.
- If a check is returned for any reason, a fee of $25 will be due immediately and the privilege of writing a check will be revoked.
More information about CareCredit and Scratchpay can be found on their websites.